Produce renewable wind energy where you need it
Wind energy locally produced and used
The energy crisis has hit the industrial and commercial sectors hard with many businesses forced to curtail production to keep costs down.
Ventum Dynamics seeks to empower businesses to take control of energy costs, improve energy security, and cut carbon emissions all at once.
We offer a rooftop-friendly wind turbine for on-site power production, energy storage, and on-site energy consumption. The wind turbine can operate both grid-connected and off- grid, thereby helping to increase resilience in times of shortages and outages from other sources of electricity.
A viable energy source
- Location friendly, compact in size, suitable for on-site usage
- No visual noise, and quiet in operation
- Omnidirectional, captures wind from all directions without turning, hence low maintenance
- Plug-and-play system, each turbine can be installed within a few days
- Complementary to solar power, Ventum turbines broaden the scope of renewable energy sources in distributed systems
A new design with improved performance will be launched in Q1/23.
Turn available rooftop spaces into clean power production
Offset energy costs and accelerate transition to net-zero, while increasing energy resilience.
Reduce energy costs and CO2 footprint, while improving energy security.
Reduce energy costs and offset operational carbon emissions.
House developers, social landlords
Unlock Net Zero in housing stock, while reducing costs for tenants.
Office building landlords
Offset CO2 emissions and take control of electricity costs.