energy where you need it
A viable energy source
The Ventum turbine is optimised for rooftop locations, enabling companies to generate energy where they need it. It offers many benefits compared with other renewable energy sources:
- Location friendly, compact in size, suitable for on-site usage
- No visual noise, and quiet in operation
- Omnidirectional, captures wind from all directions without turning, hence low maintenance
- Fast installation, each turbine can be installed within a few days
- Complementary to solar power, Ventum turbines broaden the scope of renewable energy sources in distributed systems
A new design with improved performance will be launched in Q1/23.
Multiple sizes, many locations
The industry sector
Reduce energy costs and CO2 footprint, while improving energy security.
Reduce energy costs and offset CO2 emissions.
House developers, social landlords
Unlock Net Zero in housing stock, while reducing costs for tenants.
Office building landlords
Offset operational carbon emissions and take control of energy costs.
The Ventum solution comes with a renewable power generation with a low carbon footprint
InstallationEach turbine can be installed within a few days.
The Ventum IoT Intelligence service maximises performance and efficiency by pre-assessing optimal turbine positioning and throughout the life of the turbine.
The Ventum IoT Intelligence app allows you to remotely monitor the performance of your turbines and predictive service calls, which can help reduce maintenance costs.
Service & Repair
Service and repair is provided by our value added resellers.