We are exhibiting at the Unlock Net Zero Live and HOMES UK conference on 23-24 November at ExCeL, London.
The conference gathers more than 4000 housing professionals and social landlords facing the dual challenge of building new low-carbon homes at pace and scale, whilst ensuring existing homes reach net-zero emissions by 2050.
Meet us at our stand U220 for a demonstration of how our rooftop-friendly wind turbines can help power housing while offsetting CO2 emissions in the housing stock.
Do not miss out, register for your free ticket now >>
You can download the event preview to take a look at the programme highlights; speaker snapshots; networking events and socials and new event features.
Your visitor pass includes access to:
- 70+ hours of sessions across 6 stages covering asset management, building safety, development and placemaking, net zero, tenant and resident engagement and procurement
- 250+ speakers including headliners such Rosamund Adoo-Kissi-Debrah, Kunle Barker, George Clarke and David Olusoga
- 15 networking events taking place in our NEW Collab space
Some of the key #netzero sessions include:
- Designing and delivering net zero carbon homes
- Green finance and innovation
- The future of heating and cooling
- Boosting biodiversity and green infrastructure
- Mobilising for large-scale retrofit
Power housing while offsetting CO2 emissions in the housing stock with our unique rooftop wind turbines.
Ventum Dynamics is a leading authority on innovative wind technology and manufacturer of the world’s first on-demand, omnidirectional, and placement-friendly rooftop wind turbine for the industry sector, commercial buildings, and housing.
We offer rooftop-friendly wind turbines for on-site power production, energy storage, and on-site energy consumption. The wind turbines can operate both grid-connected and off-grid, thereby helping to increase resilience in times of shortages and outages from other sources of electricity.