Produce clean energy onrooftops
reducing carbon emissions
Produce clean energy on rooftops
Housing professionals and social landlords face the dual challenge of building new low-carbon homes at pace and scale, whilst ensuring existing homes reach net-zero emissions by 2050.
Ventum Dynamics seeks to help house developers and social landlords achieve these goals faster. We offer a small wind turbine that can be mounted on the roof to generate clean energy to power housing and offset CO2 emissions in the housing stock.
Generate clean wind energy on rooftops
Produce clean wind energy to power housing stock, reduce carbon footprint and dependence on the grid.
Mitigate rising heating costs for tenants and residents and reduce CO2 by generating clean energy on rooftops.
Apartments and townhomes
Offset operational carbon emissions by producing on-site clean energy.
Future-proof new build properties against rising energy costs and CO2 emissions.
Rental property management
Reduce CO2 footprint, and operating costs in rental properties.
A viable energy source
- Location friendly, compact in size, suitable for on-site usage
- No visual noise, and quiet in operation
- Omnidirectional, captures wind from all directions without turning, hence low maintenance
- Plug-and-play system, each turbine can be installed within a day
- Complementary to solar power, Ventum turbines broaden the scope of renewable energy sources in distributed systems
A new design with improved performance will be launched in Q1/24.
InstallationEach turbine can be installed within a few days.
The Ventum IoT app maximises performance and efficiency by assessing optimal turbine positioning.
Remote monitoring of the turbines enables predictive service calls and reduced maintenance costs.
Service & Repair
Service and repair is provided by our value added resellers.